SHAOXING YONGSHENG NEW MATERIAL CO., LTD.
WAY TO INSTALL Yongsheng WPC Deckings
WAY TO INSTALL
when installed on the foor, the frst thing to hardening of the pretreatment was carried out on the ground, and then use the keel expansion bolt fxed on the ground of the hardened, keel spacing we push Recommended for L, 350 mm or less. More specifc site condition adjustment.
1. After considering the heat and water absorption plastic wood products will be slightly infation, keel when placed should leave 3 to 5 mm gap and building.
2. Considering the hard brittle plastic wood products, the expansion
of the fore and aft bolts should be hit at 70 mm from the keel (playing bolts must frst be good with a twist drill guide hole).
3. The expansion bolt spacing appropriate for 400-500 - mm.
4. The frst foor installation, want to use up the side buckle YSP - 16 (side buckle should be fush with the keel).
5. You must make the good smooth drainage after fixing the joist, to avoid the damage by the water absorption problem.
The first boards into the side buckle, installed after the first board, the special card into the foor Card slot, with a rubber hammer to tap the foor, to ensure the uniform of clearance and beautiful for the whole construction, and then use the drill to fx the clip, all the foor
installed in turn
The last piece on the foor and foor and keel when drinking sealing side, can not connect card buckle available self-drilling bolt
connection between slot on the foor and keel (should be good 45 ° Angle guide hole, and then into the screw). Of course available
article sealing side screw (play).
1. The plate and plate must have a single plate joint of 2‰ of the seam(For example2200mm×2‰ =4.4mm) , and the following must
be enclosed in double ridge bone dual sim card.
2. The plate on both sides of two head shall not exceed the ridge bone 3 cm (3 cm or less)
STRICT QUALITY CONTROL,SO THAT EVERY CUSTOMER IS SATISFIED WITHEASE.
IN 2 WEEKS
Copyright©SHAOXING YONGSHENG NEW MATERIAL CO., LTD. 浙公网安备 33060402001379号 浙ICP备11008446号-1