SHAOXING YONGSHENG NEW MATERIAL CO., LTD.
Classification of wood-plastic composites
Plastic wood materials are classified by purpose:
1. Conventional plastic wood materials: plastic wood composite materials used in non-load-bearing environments, such as exhibition panels, background boards, partition boards, etc.
2. Plastic wood materials for outdoor decoration: as plastic wood composite materials for outdoor decoration, such as various decorative strips, decorative boards, plank roads, guardrail fences, wall panels, etc.
3, structural wood-plastic composite materials: plastic wood materials for construction or logistics that can withstand a certain load, such as logistics pallets, building templates, etc.
Plastic wood materials are classified according to production process
1. Extrusion molding plastic wood material, which is a plastic wood which is solidified by high-temperature melting and extrusion in an extruder, and then natural wood fiber and plastic carrier are continuously passed through the extrusion die in a fluid state, and then cooled and shaped. Composite material. Now, in order to enhance the mechanical and physical properties and aging resistance of extruded wood-plastic profiles, co-extruded wood-based materials and inlaid (inlaid aluminum alloy or metal tube) co-extruded wood-plastic materials have emerged.
2. Molded plastic wood material, which is a plastic wood material obtained by adding a mixed melt of natural wood fiber and carrier plastic to a high-strength metal mold, heated, pressurized and solidified.
3. Injection molding plastic wood material, which is an injection molding machine, also known as an injection molding machine, which melts and solidifies the molten body of the natural wood fiber material and the plastic carrier after being heated and solidified under high temperature and high pressure. Plastic wood material.
How to maintain the cleanliness of the plastic wood floor