SHAOXING YONGSHENG NEW MATERIAL CO., LTD.
How to maintain the cleanliness of the plastic wood floor
With the emphasis on environmental protection by the state and the public and the continuous reduction of forest resources, new plastic wood materials are increasingly being added to the family of home decoration materials. Plastic wood flooring is constantly recognized by everyone, and many private homes have begun to use plastic wood flooring. Plastic wood flooring is a new environmentally friendly floor made of composite materials of plastic and wood fiber. It can be said that it has the performance of both, insect proof, moisture proof, waterproof and long use time. When there are various stains on the surface of the plastic wood floor, there will inevitably be some bumps or dust in daily use. How to maintain the cleanliness of the plastic wood floor efficiently and simply?
1. Remove dirt and residue with soap, hot water and a hard brush. After the cork flooring is installed, the dirt and debris are cleaned in this way.
2. Gently wipe the mark printed on the side of the plastic wood floor with alcohol or acetone.
3. Clean the area with chalk marks with hot soapy water and bleach. Colored chalk marks are stubborn and cannot be removed, so consider using white chalk or talcum powder on the floor.
4. Use common rust cleaner to remove pigmentation pollution caused by weathering of the floor.
5. Mix the bleach into hot water to wash the wine stains and fruit stains according to the instructions on the bleach package. Gently wipe the stain and rinse with hot water.
6, if there are some special stains on the plastic wood floor, you can directly use the special oil to clean. When cleaning the wood-based floor, do not let the sandpaper, sander or metal tool to clean the plastic floor. When cleaning, first wipe the rice water directly with a rag, and evenly spray the rice water on the wooden floor, then wait for 5 to 10 minutes, wipe it with a dry rag, and the plastic wood floor will It gets a lot cleaner.
How to distinguish the quality of the Wood plastic flooring
Classification of wood-plastic composites