SHAOXING YONGSHENG NEW MATERIAL CO., LTD.
How to distinguish the quality of the Wood plastic flooring
Yongsheng wood-plastic composite material is made of natural wood/bamboo powder (about 55%), added plastic (about 35%), mainly polyethylene (HDPE) or polypropylene (PP), and then added necessary Chemical additives, such as antioxidants, lubricants, colorants, UV absorbers, etc. (about 10%). Under high temperature and high pressure, extruded through professional wood-plastic extrusion equipment, because of the natural texture And performance, better UV (UV) resistance and lower thermal expansion and contraction performance. Plastic wood flooring is several times stronger than ordinary flooring in corrosion resistance and moisture resistance, and will not cause great damage due to changes in external conditions. In the performance of ordinary flooring, it is waterproof and moisture-proof, conducive to dyeing, environmental protection, and long service life, so it saves money. Then it is very important to choose a high-quality plastic wood flooring. How do we distinguish the quality and quality of the plastic wood flooring?
1. Start with the taste. See if there is an unpleasant smell or a big smell. If the plastic wood floor you purchased has a strong pungent taste, it means that the quality of the raw materials purchased by the manufacturer is very poor. The quality of the raw materials directly affects the service life of the floor;
2. Start with thickness. When we get a sample of plastic wood flooring, we must first look at whether the thickness is up to standard. Too thin plastic wood flooring often does not reach the strength of the floor, and the thin plastic wood flooring has high deformation coefficient and low pressure resistance. Easy to crack. Some manufacturers face price wars, and the thickness of the samples and production is completely different.
3. Start with weight. When you look at the wood-based floor, you should also measure the weight, because it may be incorporated into other materials with lower cost. It is also possible that the manufacturer will reduce the cost and reduce the cost of raw materials. The floor is too light.
4. Start with the floor surface. Look at the side of the plastic wood floor: the quality of the plastic wood floor is smooth, shiny and shiny, with a noticeable oily feel and no small cracks. The poor quality plastic wood floor has a rough side, dull gloss, no oily feel, and some cracks due to poor PE elongation. You can also use a hard object to scratch the surface of the floor: use a hard object to shape the surface of the wooden floor to see if it is easy to rise. If it is a case that the strength of the plastic wood floor is not high, it is prone to breakage;
5. Start with the price. As the saying goes, the price is one point. The superior performance of plastic wood flooring, the higher the cost, the longer the service life will be. Some manufacturers use low-cost materials in order to reduce costs, which leads to the lack of proper characteristics of plastic wood flooring, so don’t be greedy and cheap. Which cheap wood flooring is used.
Shaoxing Yongsheng New Materials Co., Ltd., adhering to the development concept of “Green Yongsheng, Environmental Protection Construction”, produces high-quality plastic wood flooring and plastic wood materials, quality assurance, long warranty, and service in place, which is trustworthy.
How to accept the wood plastic floor after installation
STRICT QUALITY CONTROL,SO THAT EVERY CUSTOMER IS SATISFIED WITHEASE.
IN 2 WEEKS
Copyright©SHAOXING YONGSHENG NEW MATERIAL CO., LTD. 浙公网安备 33060402001379号 浙ICP备11008446号-1