SHAOXING YONGSHENG NEW MATERIAL CO., LTD.
How to accept the wood plastic floor after installation
With the popularity of wood-based materials and the popularity of wood-based flooring, more and more homes use plastic-wood flooring as part of their home décor, and the wood-wood landscape has become part of the family garden. Therefore, the acceptance of plastic wood flooring has become an indispensable part of the home improvement process. The quality of the wood flooring and paving results directly affect the quality of the house and the overall aesthetics. The acceptance criteria for plastic wood flooring include the color of plastic wood flooring, the sound of plastic wood flooring, and whether the plastic wood flooring is curled up and so on.
1. First of all, it depends on whether the color of the wood-based floor is the same. If the color difference is too large, it will directly affect the appearance, you can ask for the exchange; then look at the pattern of the floor surface is the same.
2. Check the flatness. After paving the first row of solid wood flooring, the installer should level the line by pulling the line. If it is not flat, it needs to be adjusted immediately. Otherwise, it will affect the installation of the solid wood floor. After the paving, it is best to put the ruler on the solid wood floor. There is no upturn. Flatness, use the ruler to check if there is any lift, and adjust the flatness deviation to the allowable range.
3. Accept the deformation of the floor, the method of warping acceptance is to use a 2 meter long ruler, leaning on the floor, the flatness should not exceed 3 mm. Take a few more measurements, if the pass rate is above 80%, it is considered qualified, and vice versa, it is unqualified. Sometimes we find that the floor is partially arched: if it is a solid wood floor, it is too tight or the floor is too dry (the moisture content is too low); if it is a composite floor, it is the poor quality of the floor. Therefore, the arching of the floor is a serious quality problem.
4. Secondly, it depends on whether the wood-plastic floor has sound. During the acceptance, walk back and forth on the plastic wood floor, the footsteps must be aggravated, especially the wall parts and the door and hole parts should pay more attention to the acceptance, and the parts with sounds should be repeatedly moved to determine the specific position of the sound and mark well. In this case, you can ask to remove the resurfacing. The parts with sound are caused by unqualified operation and unqualified materials during the construction process. The operation is not standardized, which is mainly reflected in the fact that the ground keel is not firmly fixed; the material failure is mainly reflected in the fact that the ground keel has not been dried. Some renovation construction units used unground keel construction, and there were signs of drying on the surface, but they did not dry.
5. Finally, it depends on whether the surface of the wood-plastic floor has blemishes, cracks, scratches, wood surface layer, the board gap is basically tight, the joint position is staggered, the seam of the parquet board is aligned, the sticking and nailing are tight, no crack, Warped, the surface is clean and there is no obvious color difference. A common problem is that the ground keel is untreated and has mites inside. When it was found that there was a blink, the wood-plastic floor had been almost smashed; the gaps and scratches were known at a glance. The specification stipulates that the gap of plastic wood floor should not exceed 0.5 mm; the scratch is mainly caused by rough decoration. If it is still not repaired by waxing method, it must be exchanged.
How to prevent cracking and deformation of wood plastic floor
STRICT QUALITY CONTROL,SO THAT EVERY CUSTOMER IS SATISFIED WITHEASE.
IN 2 WEEKS
Copyright©SHAOXING YONGSHENG NEW MATERIAL CO., LTD. 浙公网安备 33060402001379号 浙ICP备11008446号-1