SHAOXING YONGSHENG NEW MATERIAL CO., LTD.
Wood plastic composite processing process and process
As a professional manufacturer of wood-plastic materials in China, Shaoxing Yongsheng New Materials Co., Ltd. has been established for more than 10 years. Our customer base covers all over the world, and our products are displayed in major scenic spots and hotels at home and abroad. In order to let everyone know more about plastic wood (wood and plastic) composite materials, let us introduce the production process of plastic wood.
1. To understand the production process of plastic wood, you must first know the raw materials of plastic wood. Yongsheng Plastic Wood mainly produces high-quality PE plastic wood. PE plastic wood has more advantages than ordinary plastic wood, and the effect is better. It is a price, and the price of PE plastic wood is naturally higher. Yongsheng wood-plastic composite material is based on natural wood/bamboo powder (about 55%), added to plastic (about 35%), mainly polyethylene (HDPE) or polypropylene (PP) and then added with necessary chemistry. Additives, such as antioxidants, lubricants, colorants, UV absorbers, etc. (about 10%), it is also necessary to add some auxiliary toner to color, plastic wood composite materials can be recycled safe, environmentally friendly and pollution-free.
2. After understanding and matching the raw materials for plastic wood production, it is time to start granulation. According to the first point, the raw materials are mixed according to a certain ratio, and the extruded plastic wood pellets are dried by high-temperature fusion, and bagged for use. The main function of the granulation equipment is to realize the process of pre-plasticizing wood powder and plastic, and uniformly mixing the biomass powder material and PE plastic under molten conditions to pre-process the production of plastic wood materials. Due to the poor fluidity of the wood-plastic melt, the design of the wood-plastic granulator and the plastic granulator are not exactly the same. The design of the granulator is also different for different plastics.
3. When the granulation is completed, it is necessary to enter the next extrusion process. Before extrusion, be sure to prepare for each other, check the raw materials that are granulated, ensure the working condition of the extrusion equipment, install the corresponding molds, clean up the necessary tools and equipment, and keep the cleanliness. The product does not contain any impurities. Yongsheng Plastic Wood has launched the latest 5S management system, and the production environment process has been greatly improved. It has greatly improved the personal ability and comprehensive quality of employees, improved product quality, and strengthened the competitiveness of Yongsheng Plastic Wood.
4. After extrusion, the temperature of the product just extruded is higher. The manual code is required to be placed on a flat, clean and tidy platform, and the plastic wood product profile is completely cooled before further processing. Although this step is very simple, it is very important, because the hot wood is easy to bend, so it must be placed on the ground and kept clean, otherwise it will affect the quality of the product.
5. The next step is to carry out the next step of custom processing according to the requirements of the customer, according to different sizes and different places of use. Grinding, embossing, blanking, and opening processing are adjusted according to the size of the customer.
6. The last one is to pack, the packaging is a brand display, this is also sloppy, the packaging is not good, the product quality will be greatly discounted during the transportation process.
Misunderstanding in the selection process of wood-plastic floor