SHAOXING YONGSHENG NEW MATERIAL CO., LTD.
The difference between plastic wood and wood preservative
With the decoration of outdoor, balcony and courtyard in home decoration more and more attention, the choice of outdoor flooring materials has become a big problem. Plastic-wood composite materials or anti-corrosion wood materials have become the first choice of the public. Then let's compare the advantages and disadvantages of wood composite and wood preservative materials.
1. The loss of wood-plastic profiles is less than that of anti-corrosion wood. Under the same construction area or volume, wood-plastics consume less than anti-corrosion wood. Because wood-plastic is a profile, it can produce materials that meet the required length, width, and thickness according to the actual size requirements of the landscape project. The length of the preservative wood is stipulated to be dead, generally 2 meters, 3 meters, 4 meters.
2, wood-plastic products can be maintenance-free. Anti-corrosion wood generally needs to be maintained or painted every year due to ambient temperature and humidity and solar ultraviolet radiation. In the long run, the maintenance cost of wood-plastic is far lower than that of preservative wood products.
3, wood plastic has a long service life. Generally it can reach 8-9 times of ordinary wood. Foreign data shows that wood plastic can be used for 30-50 years.
4. The wood-plastic surface does not need to be painted. Generally, the wood surface is painted or painted with water-based paint after the construction of the anti-corrosion wood or the construction process.
5. Wood plastic materials can be recycled and recycled. When the wood-plastic products are replaced, the dismantled wood-plastics can be recycled and reused, reducing resource consumption and meeting the low-carbon economy.
6. Under the same construction conditions, wood-plastic can win less. For example, in general, when the outdoor floor is paved and wood is used, it is required to have a thickness of about 45 mm. And wood-plastic, only need 22mm thickness of the material, its strength is far more than 45MM anti-corrosion wood. In other words, if the use of wood is 1 cubic meter, then wood plastic only needs about 0.5 cubic meters.
7, wood-plastic is a profile, hollow specifications are many, saving a lot of materials. Everyone knows that aluminum alloy doors and windows can be popularized so quickly because they are hollow profiles. The savings in wood-plastic hollows are also relatively objective. Everyone knows that hollowness not only reduces weight but also increases strength. Wood plastic can be hollow, and anti-corrosion wood is impossible.
8. Wood plastic materials are healthy and environmentally friendly.
Why is Wood plastic composite flooring more and more popular?
STRICT QUALITY CONTROL,SO THAT EVERY CUSTOMER IS SATISFIED WITHEASE.
IN 2 WEEKS
Copyright©SHAOXING YONGSHENG NEW MATERIAL CO., LTD. 浙公网安备 33060402001379号 浙ICP备11008446号-1